Today I will dream. Of waking up under a tree.
Rays of morning sun will make their way through the dense leaves to shine on my face.
Fresh dew on the grass will tingle beneath my feet.
Birds will hum me a morning song. And the mist will cover me like a blanket of spring love.
Two hands will cup my face and the touch will send a current down my back to the core of the earth.
A pair of lips will graze my face. And fingers will reassure my every sense of his presence.
Today I will dream. Of finding you.
Today I will dream. Of believing in love.
Rays of morning sun will make their way through the dense leaves to shine on my face.
Fresh dew on the grass will tingle beneath my feet.
Birds will hum me a morning song. And the mist will cover me like a blanket of spring love.
Two hands will cup my face and the touch will send a current down my back to the core of the earth.
A pair of lips will graze my face. And fingers will reassure my every sense of his presence.
Today I will dream. Of finding you.
Today I will dream. Of believing in love.
No comments:
Post a Comment